Monday 16 July 2012

Another Charity added to the fundraising page!

Milly and Alan took off for a hike yesterday and I took the opportunity to take a long hot bath...
I do some of my best thinking relaxing in the water...As I thought about Milly's fundraising and her empathy with the character in the film I wondered if there were any Charities that supplied free wigs for children with Cancer.

A google search found 
I spent some time reading through their website and thought Milly would be interested in it.

I talked to Milly when they returned and she was keen to raise some money for them too! 
Sooo... We have set up a justgiving Team page  including both Charities so people can choose which to donate to <3
I have added links to both pages on the sidebar.
Here is her team page.

https://www.justgiving.com/teams/Millyraisingforcharity

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment